April 12, 2005

Excellent FRONTLINE program on Karl Rove

I'm truly sorry I didn't alert you previously that this FRONTLINE program on PBS was going to appear, but it snuck up on me. It's airing right now, so I apologize if you missed it. It's an excellent, shocking, enraging, and ultimately painful analysis of the Bush/Rove campaigns and the tactics Rove used in deceiving the public and using hot-button issues to gain the White House.

If you watched it, please share your comments or impressions.

Those who want to check out the story and view streaming video of the entire program can do so on the Frontline site.

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 11:24 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Oooops. I'd mistakenly said this was a NOVA program, when it was actually a FRONTLINE program. I've added a link to the Frontline site where you can read more about Rove and view the streaming video of the entire program if you wish.

It's truly chlling and very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home