July 6, 2005

It's the slaw, definitely the slaw

Our recent Poll Slaw, (or Slaw Poll) has concluded.

The unidentifiable "slaw" came in a strong first with 12 votes or 54.4%, "cole slaw is vile" was just behind with a respectable 8 votes or 36.4%, and the equally unidentfiable "cole", came in last with only 2 lonely votes or 9.1%.

It should be noted that no suspicious vote patterns were apparent and all indications point to the fact that this was a "clean" poll.

The poll begs the question, just what IS "cole"? And for that matter, what's "slaw"?


In it's place you'll find a new poll which seeks to measure which area publication you feel to be the worst overall in reporting, layout, content, editing, etc.
(so far, the Thrifty Nickel and the Dispatch/Argus are tied at one vote a piece)
Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 2:10 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Shama, you're a bit too paranoid. This poll was no attempt to "catch" anyone. As a matter of fact, I haven't even bothered looking at who's visited the site for many days.
I think it would be kinda weird if I spent any time at all trying to figure out who voted more than once in a poll about cole slaw. I know it may be hard to believe, but I really couldn't care less, and I've actually got marginally better things to do.

I think you give me more (or I guess less) credit than I deserve.

But I do admire your character in admitting that you were the culprit that skewed the poll towards "slaw". haha!

Ahhhh. It must feel pretty delicious to be able to wield that sort of power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home