July 4, 2005

Re: Guest Posters

Those who wish to contribute a guest post need to contact me at theinsidedope@hotmail.com ASAP. (just click the link)

People have indicated that they'd post Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays so far and I have many others who have indicated they want to participate. But I've only heard from two via e-mail so far. If I don't hear from you, I can't post your stuff.

You'll need to submit your work to me via e-mail for me to post, and I need the ability to keep in contact with you in order to coordinate this. You don't have to have anything written, but I need to hear from you in order to know who's going to participate.

I'm thinking the pieces should be roughly 800 words or less. And of course, if you only want to post a single sentence, that's fine too.

Thanks... get in touch with me soon if you still wish to post, or you'll be left out. And get to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home