July 18, 2005

From the road

Here's a shot from the western leg of my current travels. (and no, I'm not the guy in front.) Shortly after this shot was taken, I accidentally ignited my jet pack and singed off parts of my companion's anatomy. Someday we'll all laugh about it.



The outfits really added to the feeling that we were traveling in the not too distant future. The vehicle was pretty cool as well, I especially appreciated the radar dish, but it didn't corner worth a damn so I traded it in for an Acura NSX. Then this had to happen.

I'm fine, but it put me a few hours behind schedule and now the car really pulls to the left.

2 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 3:06 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Well, we do know he likes to play dress up. Could be.

 
At 7/18/2005 5:39 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

The mobile unit was equipped with all sorts of cutting edge anti-"terrist" gadgets. I was terrified of it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home