April 9, 2005

The Dope revealed... Again

As happens from time to time, the weight of remaining anonymous bears too heavily on my shoulders and I feel the urge to unburden myself. So once again, I'm going to "out" myself here. I hope this puts to rest all speculation about my identity.

Here's a pic of my little sis and I at some after-party in Chicago not long ago. Who says blondes aren't smart? I won't say which one I am, though I've seen so many asses in comments here, I thought it would only be fair to show a little of mine ;-)
I hope this doesn't drag down the high-minded tone around here.

10 Comments:

At 4/09/2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought you were a man. Should I call you Miss or Mrs Dope?

 
At 4/10/2005 6:16 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Are you coming on to me, big boy?

The Dope is semi-single, but that's subject to change either way.

 
At 4/10/2005 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"subject to change either way"... hmmm... is this Dope's subtle way of saying he can go either way? Never figured Dope for a switch-hitter, but then with these Democrats you never know. Well, or the Republicans either, come to think of it.

 
At 4/10/2005 9:28 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I'm not bi-sexual. I'm "try-sexual". I'll pretty much try anything.

 
At 4/11/2005 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice try dope - we all know those are the boland cousins!

 
At 4/11/2005 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why you've stayed anonymous, Miss Dope, and why they're so much wrong with this blog.

 
At 4/12/2005 4:06 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Oh you can, can you? Would you mind sharing it with us?

And remember, it's reeeeeeallly easy to send me email. Please let me know "why there's so much wrong" with this blog.

 
At 11/22/2007 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow ! A beautiful mind to go with a beautiful ... Will you marry me ? Or just engage in some >>>.... Haa haaa-peace !

 
At 1/15/2008 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm their real older sister. Look for them on the next season of Beauty & the Geek. They're twins by the way.

 
At 1/15/2008 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, sister... who the heck ARE these two anyway???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home