January 25, 2009

Were ya in D.C.? Send along some pics

I realize the massive inauguration days in D.C. are nearly old news in our short attention span culture, and I've been tardy in doing this, but I've been meaning to invite anyone who was in D.C. for the events to send along some pictures or descriptions of your experiences.

Of course, you can be credited for the pics or not, your call. You don't even have to identify yourself to me, and can send them anonymously if you wish. Add some brief descriptions or captions if you can.

I know at least a few folks from the area were there, and if you were, share some of your impressions or better yet, photos.

Maybe no one will bother, but it's worth a try. I'd love to see some personal pictures of the historic event.

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2009 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I get photos into this site?

 
At 1/28/2009 10:40 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Anon 10:49.

I'm sorry, I figured people would know how to do this, but obviously I shouldn't have asssumed that.

To send along pictures, simply send them to theinsidedope@gmail.com

Or you can click on the RED text in the sidebar to the right where it says to click to send me mail.

Clicking there will automatically open up your mail client with my address and the subject line already filled in. Just write what ya want and/or attach your picture(s) and click send.

Easy as pie.

Let me know if you'd like to be credited for the pictures or remain anonymous as well as providing any captions or stories that might let people know about the pictures.

I know it's not that current anymore, but I know I'd like to see any pictures taken at the event and I'm sure readers would as well.

Hope that helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home