November 24, 2008

Right back at 'cha

There's a couple of illiterate juveniles who constantly try to write in comments as insulting as they can possibly make them (thankfully, they're more laughable than anything) and see how mean and idiotic they can be.

These couple of cretins always pop up after any mention of Sen. Jacobs and they usually continue their little hissy fits for a few weeks afterwards.

They can't spell worth a damn, and I'm not talking about difficult words either, they're almost certainly drunk when they leave their droppings, (they can't possibly be that idiotic sober. And this while accusing me of being a drunk.) and they're consumed with seething hatred towards myself and this blog. (Really... it's THAT important to them, which indicates some sick puppies to me and is a laugh in itself.)

They state repeatedly that no one reads the blog anymore and after telling me to quit or give it up a few thousands times, they apparently think maybe the 1,492nd time might do the trick. But it's mostly personal attacks of the most vile and exagerated kind which comically bear no resemblance to anything about me. Where it comes from is a mystery to me. But they sure love spewing it and finding newer, more crude and nasty ways to repeat the same long past boring little fit like some neglected kid with a loaded diaper.

I don't check my traffic numbers for the blog very often, and hadn't done so for weeks, and months before that. But after one of these bizarre hatetroids stated that no one read the blog other than he and myself, I thought I'd take a look. Who knows? They've written in thousands of comments which are laughably off base, they're sure way overdue to get at least something right.

When I looked at the chart showing visits to the blog over the past month, I immediately saw that the chart itself was the perfect response to these asshats.

It has less to do with the numbers, but more to do with what the shape of the chart resembles.

So here's to you, Ding and Dong, the crude and creepy, amazingly angry, disturbingly delusional, incredibly illiterate, and just plain batshit crazy bullshit brothers.



(and no, I didn't change a thing. That's actually how it appears. The spike is election day.)

4 Comments:

At 11/24/2008 5:01 PM, Blogger Saul said...

Actually, your "hits per day" numbers are an underestimate of the number of people who read your blog, because I personally know of at least two people who now usually read this blog through an rss reader (I currently use Google Reader, and someone else I know uses FeedDemon). I don't know if there's a way you can check the number of people who subscribe to your blog that way, but there's probably a small but growing number moving in that direction. Rss readers are very convenient for people who follow a lot of blogs, but unfortunately people who subscribe that way are a little less likely to comment.

 
At 11/26/2008 3:57 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Saul,

Thanks for bringing that up. I'd never considered that factor. I know that RSS is becoming more and more widely used by people who like a sort of consolodated way to browse various blogs.

 
At 11/29/2008 10:08 PM, Blogger jtizdal said...

I used google reader too (highly recommended). It actually shows you how many others on google reader are subscribed to something (it's in the reading trends page) - there's 12 of us subscribed to TID. That's really not too shabby when I see 10 people subscribed to the QCTimes main RSS feed and 16 subscribed to the QCOnline Metro News RSS on there.

 
At 11/30/2008 5:31 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Tiz.
Thank for that info. I don't quite know how to react to something kinda positive about the blog. I'm so used to being in a defensive crouch, I'm bewildered. ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home