November 17, 2008

He's got bigger fish to fry, but who will replace him?

The Springfield Journal-Register published yesterday a letter of appreciation from Barack Obama to the people of Illinois upon his retiring his senate seat.
Today, I am ending one journey to begin another. After serving the people of Illinois in the United States Senate — one of the highest honors and privileges of my life — I am stepping down as senator to prepare for the responsibilities I will assume as our nation’s next president. But I will never forget, and will forever be grateful, to the men and women of this great state who made my life in public service possible.



I guess we'll be gracious enough to share him with the rest of the world.

(except maybe for Nico, who appeared to painfully feel Obama's absence during the campaign and was amazingly annoyed that Barack wasn't devoting 100% of his time in the Senate during his successful run for President. Wonder what he'll do without Obama?)

And of course, this raises the intrigue over who the wonder-Gov, Blagojevich, will appoint to Obama's seat. Hynes? Jesse Jackson Jr.? Himself?

Any opinions on who he should pick, and who he will pick?

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2008 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ran a blog and nobody read it, how would anyone know it exists? ADVERTISE LOSER!

 
At 11/21/2008 7:56 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

One way would be getting hundreds of visits a day.

Listen asshole, until you get the slightest clue what you're talking about, SHUT THE HELL UP and go bug your ex's or something. Jesus what a weird-ass you are.

Whens the last time you saw a blog advertisement, douche nozzle?

And what makes you think I'm worried about how many comments I get? When they're from complete dumbasses like you, I'd rather not get any.

I'm not going to spend a minute of my time trying to run all over hell promoting my blog. People know where it is and traffic is fine.

You're just pissed because you've made a complete ass out of yourself for three solid years now trying to destroy this blog and you haven't had much success.

Just go drink yourself stupid and grind your teeth some more. What a jack-ass.

When did you get so emotionally involved in the success of this blog?

Why? I think you need a check-up from the neck-up Skippy.

Just bite my ass and get over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home