December 22, 2007

Woulda been worth a shot

I don't know if I can cope with the guilt over having failed to put an end to all war and negativity on the planet, but is it my fault I found out too late?

I heard about this only a few hours too late. (best I can figure, we were supposed to participate at about 5 after midnight, or 12:05 a.m. Saturday morning.)

If world peace breaks out tomorrow, now you'll know why. And if it doesn't, (which it most certainly won't.) you'll know that these folks are barking mad, (which of course, they are). Either that, or they're onto something and not enough of us participated. Of course, if you participated without even knowing it, you're covered.

Nice idea though, and harmless. Too bad it's lunacy. Kind of puts me in mind of that old Coke ad where they want to teach the world to sing... only different.

Click on the "Intentions" link at the top, and then click to watch the introductory video (or as much as you can handle) to watch the older couple apparently responsible for this idea give incredibly weak answers to obvious questions.

Oh well, I guess the bright side is that we have another year to practice, practice, practice.

1 Comments:

At 12/27/2007 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O come, all ye faithful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home