October 18, 2007

Rep. Phil Hare plans upcoming events

If you like Phil Hare, this Saturday is a two-fer.

A campaign rally for Rep. Phil Hare is being held this Saturday morning, Oct. 20th.

It's scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. at the Laborers Local 309 hall, 2835 7th Avenue
in Rock Island. The event is free and billed as an opportunity to sign petitions and help Hare kick-off his 2008 re-election campaign.

After that, you can take a scenic fall drive up the river and make the scene at Hare's "Country Jamboree" being held at the Cordova Civic Center, 910 - 3rd Avenue South in, oddly enough, Cordova.

The $10 admission will get you some tasty food, dancing, a live auction, and an open bar.

Get your "Phil" this Saturday.

3 Comments:

At 10/25/2007 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone at the Hare event was sporting Jerry Lack's brand new campaign buttons. I think these buttons are going to help Lack improve his name identification.

 
At 10/26/2007 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also run into people wearing jerry lack buttons.

 
At 10/26/2007 9:39 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I've run into women who have more than one piercing in their ears.

I also see people wearing flannel shirts every now and then.

On day I saw a yard sign for Lack.

Then two days later at another place, I saw one for Boland.

Then at another place on another day, I saw a sign for Lack and one for Rumler in the same yard.

Just yesterday I saw a plane up in the sky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home