June 16, 2006

Mea Culpa

A regular commenter here recently wrote me an e-mail asking why some of their comments weren't appearing here. They wanted to know whether I was dumping them, if it was a snafu with Blogger, or a fault on their end.

This prompted me to take a look at the Blogger page which lists all comments waiting for moderation. I normally try to check there on a regular basis to make sure that none have slipped through the cracks and escaped my notice.

I'd neglected to check for missed comments for some time, and unfortunately, I found several which got past without my noticing them. (some were even supportive!)

They're posted now, and I appologize to those who wrote them and didn't see them appear.

Of course, this is the time to remind readers once more that if you ever have any question about your comments not appearing or why, drop me an e-mail. (That's E-MAIL, NOT in a comment.)

Try to include the comment or enough to identify the comment and approximately the date you sent it so I can go back and see what happened to it. It may be that it slipped through the cracks, or it may be that I simply didn't think it was worth publishing, in which case I'll be glad to explain why.

1 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Thanks Nico. You're a fine American. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home