April 30, 2006

Rep. Lane Evans discussion

I've invited U.S. Representative Lane Evans to provide a statement pointing up his accomplishments in office, current issues and/or legislation he's working on, and his views on issues of importance in the future as well as any other topics he'd like to address.
I will post it here if and when I receive it.

This will be a permanent home for discussion of Representative Evans. Please keep comments civil and responsible. I will provide a link to this discussion as well as discussion threads for State Senator Jacobs, and State Representatives Boland and Verschoore in the sidebar for future reference.

4 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the lack of attention paid to the thread of our US Rep. speaks volumes of our need for a change in the US Congress. Anyone...?

 
At 2/06/2006 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lane Evans raised $130,307 in the 4th quarter of 2005 – only $1,260.00 was from inside the District!
Less than 1% of what Mr. Evans raised was from inside the 17th District!

 
At 2/24/2006 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummm...interesting. I thought I was the only one to notice all is not what it seems despite those who come screaming to the rescue when some dissent is voiced. Good!

 
At 3/24/2006 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congressman Evans, please take some time and think about your legacy.. and see to keep a good Democrat in the 17th, gracefully stop down. The Democrats have many, many good young Democrats who can serve us well... Porter McNeil, Sara or Mike Darrow come to mind. I hope on April 9th the Democrat Precinct Committee men and women think about their future, and my kids and grandkids futue as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home