April 30, 2006

Rep. Pat Verschoore discussion

I've invited Representative Verschoore to provide a statement pointing up his accomplishments in office, current issues and/or legislation he's working on, and his views on issues of importance in the future as well as any other topics he'd like to address.
I will post it here if and when I receive it.

This will be a permanent home for discussion of Representative Verschoore. Please keep comments civil and responsible. I will provide a link to this discussion as well as discussion threads for State Senator Jacobs, State Representative Boland, and Rep. Lane Evans in the sidebar for future reference.

4 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Let's try to elevate comments a bit, shall we?

 
At 10/21/2005 6:49 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I'm not sure what your point is moline, but I guess it's that I shouldn't chastise anyone for the use of demeaning humor when I use it for people like, say, Tom Delay?

I'm sorry you don't see the distinction.

I'd like the discussion of local candidates to be something a little more serious that comparing the politician to some buffoonish TV characters.

I didn't delete the post, I just urge people to try to elevate their comments to something more than personal insults.

Otherwise, the comments will serve no purpose at all.

But I've taken a pill anyway, just to make you (and myself) happy. If it works for Limbaugh....

 
At 11/03/2005 12:49 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

According to HeadUsher evidently, every page is a Jacobs page.

 
At 2/27/2006 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat Vershoore has been fighting fo the little guy since he took office. He has been a friend oto Labor and has done a great job in the House. Hats off to a great selfless public servant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home