January 15, 2006

Mowen Press releases

Someone from the Mowen campaign kindly sent along a couple press releases.

Since they took the time to do that, the least I can do is make them available here.

UPDATE: The links I provided were in error. There is apparently no way to view these press releases on Mowen's website either. Sorry for the mistake.


I don't support Mowen and am very leery of his fundamentalist leanings, but his campaign does a good job with their online outreach.

What do the press releases say? Read them and find out, and of course, you can offer any opinions on them here.

(Anyone else ever notice that the term "press release" sounds like instructions for a doorbell? Actually, I kinda hope not.)

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dope, for some reason you get directed to something called Gmail and not to his info?

Do you have to have an account to view his releases?? Please advise.

 
At 1/16/2006 1:42 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Well damn. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Sorry about that.

I'll try to fix it.

 
At 1/16/2006 1:46 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Well damn. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Sorry about that.

The press releases were sent to me in e-mail and I mistakenly thought the links to them were links to a site where they could be read, when in actuality, they were links to download the attachment to the e-mail. (thus the google link)

I just checked the Mowen site and I don't see them posted there anywhere, so it looks like there's no way to point you to them.

Again, sorry for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home