December 8, 2005

Grand Old Hypocritical Party, Part 9,392

From Roger Ailes (not THAT one)
Anti-gay homosexual Jim West, soon to be ex-Mayor of Spokane, WA, has been thrown out of office by his city's residents:


Seven months after a newspaper reported that Mayor Jim West, one of this state's most prominent conservative Republicans, was a closeted gay man who had used his city computer to troll for sex with young men, nearly two-thirds of voters here decided to oust him in a rare recall election, according to results released Wednesday.

...

"I have no regrets as far as being mayor," he said. "I do have regrets for things in my personal life. I wish those things had never occurred, and I'm embarrassed by them."

Asked to elaborate, he said, "It's none of your damn business."

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - it's none of our "dam" business....

Well, that would have been appropriate for him to say if he had not acted as a gay bashing homophobe in the first place!!

I think the Red state right wingers better get some private investigators so they can more completely decide if the candidates that claim to hold their views honestly believe them and will live what they preach.

Dope, how do you throw a mayor out of office? I know a few in our QC towns that we may want to throw away......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home