July 10, 2005

This blog stinks

Posted on Captiol Fax Blog in response to my comments about the issue of anonymous bloggers...


At 7/07/2005 7:20 AM, Anonymous said...
Anyone who has read the inside dope knows why he want so [sic] remain anonymous. The blog stinks. His opinions make no sense. Other blogs have more relevent [sic] posts than his whiny daily rants.

There you have it.

I'll do my utmost to write things with a less offensive odor, somehow guess at what's relevant to this individual and henceforth cater to his interests at all times. I'll try to have an opinion which makes sense to him, to compete with all blogs on a scale of relevance, and to reduce whining incrementally, with a goal to provide 20% less whining by the end of the next quarter, and proceed with the project until whining is negligible.

From now on, it's only feel good stories about the dog who adopted a baby pig and treats it as if it was the piglet's mother.

Now it's to the fortress of solitude to ponder once again just why I bother doing this.

Aw hell, that probably counts as "whining". Damn it! Did I just whine about whining about someone saying I whine too much? My head hurts. I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

At 7/10/2005 12:34 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Hee hee hee... There ya go Diehard...

There's still plenty to talk about, even if it isn't "relevent", as that anonymous commenter complained.

And those YPN yuppies are pretty special, aren't they? I mean, to read the Dispatch, you'd think they were our salvation.
But it's important to groom the next generation of overweight, pasty white uninspired frat guys and the women who are trying to get ahead by getting along by getting plugged in to this white guy network.

I know I'm being cynical, and lord knows I don't want to appear to be whining. But cyncical I am, and I somehow don't feel this crowd is going to be exactly thinking out of the box.

After all, what they're being taught to do is to be exactly like their patrons, the people who already run things. It's an insurance policy for the powers that be that nothing will change too much.

 
At 7/10/2005 4:24 PM, Blogger Dave Victor said...

I have no idea what your talking about> I'm not from the quad cities.

 
At 7/10/2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Dave Victor said...

oh no somebody doesn't like me. Buck up soldier, if I make fun of them maybe it will hurt less.

 
At 7/11/2005 1:40 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

diehard... you crack me up! ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home