June 10, 2005

Good stuff

I just happened to notice an ad over in the sidebar and gave it a visit. It's www.dontblamemeivoted4kerry.com and they have some very funny, very pithy bumper stickers, tee-shirts, etc. One thing I especially enjoyed was their magnetic ribbon.

These ubiquitous ribbons drive me half out of my mind anymore, seeming to be spreading faster than the zebra mussel. And especially since people seem to think that all that's required to be a "patriot" is to blow money on a foreign made magnet and slap it on their car (or gas-guzzling SUV, directly contributing to the reason we're in this war to begin with).

And of course, that sets up the situation where some real wing-nuts consider it a competition and they start slapping on more to prove they're more patriotic than the next person. This insanity results in my having seen vehicles with as many as 8 or 9 of these stupid things plastered all over.

I've longed for some way to respond, and I may have found it. This site sells a ribbon magnet that says, "Just pretend... it's all OK." HA! Perfect! I've always wanted to get one that says, "Support our Troops, bring them home" or "Support Our Troops, Dump Bush!"

Check them out and give 'em a little business if you can. They're doing the Lord's work. And with a URL like that, they can't be bad. Here's a few good bumper stickers they have available.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home