March 5, 2005

The Inside Dope notices The Quad City Times notices The Inside Dope

Quad City Times political columnist/reporter Ed Tibbetts gives The Inside Dope a little love in today's paper. (look waaaaaay down at the bottom)

The Dope enthusiastically welcomes the fine upstanding folks who are visiting though the Times and hopes that they'll find this site a stimulating stop on their daily web wanderings. We've already got a great bunch of commenters, and the more the merrier. Feel free to look around.

You're encouraged to contribute your thoughts or insights here, and as always, I urge all to send any news items, suggestions, or tips to The Dope by clicking on either of the red e-mail links to the right. I'd like this site to be a two-way street and The Inside Dope depends on contributions from readers like you. (no, this isn't a PBS pledge drive.)


New visitors might want to check out The Inside Dope F.A.Q for further information on the site.


And thanks to Ed Tibbetts for being an alert and insightful reporter. I see big things in the future for that guy.

3 Comments:

At 3/05/2005 7:06 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Glad to get the mention. Hope it attracts other quality posters such as yourself LV.

 
At 3/05/2005 11:57 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

GEEEEEZE!!!!! ICKS-NAY on the IPPER-STRA!!!!! Sheesh. Tuck a few bills in my g-string and you think you can tell everything. I'm just doing it to support my blogging jones. Maybe I should put up a tip jar here and then I could be done with all those animals pawing me. I have a mind, ya know!

 
At 3/07/2005 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dope, you've hit the big time. Seriously, Ed Tibbetts is a very good reporter and a decent guy as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home