March 18, 2005

Blogger causing problems yet again

As in most things, it appears I got in on Blogger just before it went south.
It's been running incredibly slow and has made posting items and comments a trying chore. I appologize to everyone for this, but it is beyond my control.
I'm sincerely hoping that this is a temporary problem, but it appears that it seems to happen fairly often.
Please bear with it as it may take some time to post comments.
The only alternative is to go with a pay service which charges by the month. Perhaps if donations are steady enough, I can go that route and avoid these slow-downs.
But in the meantime, keep checking back. Things will improve with any luck. Until then I'll continue to try to post items, though there may not be as many of them.
This is very frustrating, to say the least, but unfortunately, short of moving the entire thing to another service, nothing can be done.
Hang in there.

Note: Now Blogger seems to be working fine. But for how long....?

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2005 5:31 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Everytime Blogger is dragging like hell, I put a post up, and then it starts running smoothly. At any rate, it seems to come and go, so if it happens again, I guess we just have to wait it out.
But if there are few posts, it's likely due to these problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home