January 6, 2008

Imagine my relief

This is what I use to inject myself daily with a mixture of Beluga whale placenta and unborn Siberian tiger tissue to ensure my immortality. (actually, it's used to inject flavorings into roasts, turkeys, etc.)


I recently purchased the stainless steel instrument from a fine online retailer for a not inconsiderable sum after breaking about three plastic variations when the needles clogged with bits of herbs and spices from my injectable concoctions.

This one is steel and included two needles, one with several holes drilled into the side of the needle to disperse liquid marinades, and the one in the picture which is a straight needle with a big enough bore that it can handle just about anything.

So imagine how relieved I was to read this bit of helpful information on the included instructions.(underline is mine)


Wow. Imagine that. A stainless steel implement that costs ... well, a lot, AND you can use it more than once!!! Does it get any better?

I'm sure glad they let me know that, otherwise I would have tossed it right in the garbage after the first use. What next? Pots and pans that you can use more than once? That'll be the day.

Have you ever come across funny or idiotic labels or instructions yourself? Tell us about it.

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2008 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the label on my hair dryer makes me laugh the most:

DANGER! WARN CHILDREN OF THE RISK OF DEATH BY ELECTROCUTION!

 
At 1/06/2008 4:36 PM, Blogger UMRBlog said...

The Rocket will be on 60 Minutes to discuss the fine points of "trainer-ASSisted" B-12 using this model. Man, that's gotta hurt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home