September 4, 2006

This Space Available

I admit it, there's just not been much which has grabbed my attention lately, at least enough to put something up about it.

So I'm inviting you, the loving public, to give me a hollar and tell me what's on your mind.

Either clue me in to something you've seen which you feel is worthy of further notice, or better yet, write something up yourself and send it along by e-mail.

Anything within reason will get posted here, either anonymously, or under your name, whichever you choose.

What's going on out there that people should know about? What have you read or seen that you'd like to comment about?

Send it along and share it with us.

2 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

What email address you want us to use?

I used the Hotmail address and the email bounced.

 
At 9/06/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Carl, (and all others) I haven't used the hotmail address for probably 9 months now, nor has it been listed anywhere on the site.

The e-mail link in the sidebar will open a blank message addressed to theinsidedope-at-gmail.com (only with the @ sign, of course)

It also instructs anyone trying to contact me that they can send mail to that address in the white type below the red e-mail link.

So... it couldn't be easier. Just click on the read e-mail link in the sidebar, or simply address mail to theinsidedope at gmail.com

That said, I don't know why the hotmail address bounced, other than I imagine it might be full, since I haven't checked it for a couple months now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home