August 20, 2006

How can I miss you if you won't go away?



It's been said that there's never enough time to do all the nothing we'd like to do. Well, I'm going to find the time.

I'm taking a much needed and long awaited break. A total "news fast" while basking in some splendid isolation sounds like just the thing. At the risk of dashing the hopes of some, this isn't permanent; I expect to return in a week or so.

In the meantime, feel free to browse the extensive archives located near the bottom of the sidebar and take advantage of the chance to wander back along the political timeline of the past year or so. There's certainly many thrills and chills to be revisited, from the ridiculous to the sublime. Discover hidden pearls of wisdom and episodes of manic insanity in comments. Browse back and see how comments have stood the test of time. Find out how wrong some predictions were and see who got things right.

There's plenty of material, to say the least, (1,845 posts, some of them even worth reading.) So dig in and see what gems you can unearth. Maybe when I return, you could tell us what interesting stuff you came across.

I'm putting the blog, politics, and the world in general in the rear view mirror. So pay attention, you'll have to tell me what I missed.

But for now, I'm outta here.

NOTE: Feel free to offer your comments while I'm gone. But since I won't be able to moderate them, none will be posted until my return.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home