August 1, 2006

Attention Springfield area readers

Just received the following announcement from Will Reynolds, candidate for Sangamon County board:
As of their last filing, the Sangamon County Republican County Board election fund had over $30,000 in the bank. They've also held a major
fundraiser since then. That's why I need to make sure I raise enough money for my campaign to be competitive against what they can throw at me.

Please join me at my Pizza Party fundraiser.
Thursday, August 3, 5pm-7pm
Bernie & Betty's. At the corner of Spring and Allen.
$20 per person. $200 to sponsor

I recently surpassed the $3,000 threshold that requires me to file as a campaign committee with the State Board of Elections. Within the next week you'll be able to look up my filing at the Board of Elections website. I'm thrilled that I've been able to raise that much but I'll need more to win.

Thank you for your help!

Will Reynolds

Democrat for Sangamon County Board District 22
http://www.willreynolds.us
will@willreynolds.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home