July 17, 2006

God help us

I found one of my favorite TV moments on YouTube.

Steven Colbert interviews Representative Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA), who sponsered a bill to display the 10 Commandments in Congress.

It's truly a beautiful thing.

Click the play button in the middle of the clip to view. (you might have to click it twice)



And here's a John Stewart clip dealing with our senior senators. Egads.


By the way, YouTube now opens up the blog to my posting videos, which may prove interesting.

And of course, if any readers have any video clips of interest, let me know. I'll let you know how to upload them so they can appear here.

And I think we all should take a moment to relive Fearless Leader's stirring State of the Union speech of last year.

3 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 9:49 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I believe he was a theoretical physicist who published prominent works on quantum mechanics.

He's a beaut, ain't he?

 
At 7/17/2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Mac said...

Gotta love the coot off, and watching zealots looking stupid.

 
At 7/21/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I'll have to look that up. Maybe I can post it along with Bush wiping his glasses on a female assistant's sweater without asking during a commecial break during an appearance on Letterman and his eating with his mouth open at the G8 summit, and his profanity laced comment to Tony Blair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home