March 4, 2006

Lying bastards

Some recently received comments:
I was not going tothe Dinner untill I noticed that Jacobs has the Union label on his signs. I thought both canidates for Senate would be smart enough to do this. Then I noticed the kid Rumler had his signs made by www.makeasign orsomething like that. They are a non union outfit. This realy swayed my vote. Maybe this is how they get signs out in DC but this town is still a union town. Mike you win my vote.

-- Comment left by "Anonymous" on "Spaghetti-palooza" post 3/03/2006 04:52:32 PM
My understanding is that Jacobs will run comercials showing Rumlers yard signs are non union and ask the question if Rumler is anti-union. It will be interesting to see how Rumler will handle this. Should make for interesting politics. Maybe Rumler will come out for right to work.

--Comment left on "Paul Rumler Discussion" 3/03/2006 05:13:24 PM
I am a union member and the fact that Rumlers campaign signs come from a non union shop in Iowa is an outrage for a canidate for State Senate in the QC.

--Comment left by "Anonymous" on "Spaghetti-palooza" post 3/03/2006 06:47:50 PM:
I was going to vote for Paul Rumler until I got out of my car and looked at one of Rummler's small red campaign sign. To my amazement there was no union bug on the sign. What kind of politican doesn't use a union printer for his or her campaign material?

Why would Rumler use a non-union sign shop located in Iowa to print his fancy red campaign signs? Doesn't he support the union shops in his District? What gives?

--Comment left by "UNIONMAN" on "Paul Rumler Discussion" 3/04/2006 11:01:23 AM





I didn't post the above comments previously because by now I can spot the efforts of these partisan slime attacks a mile away. They are reprinted exactly verbatim as they were sent, mistakes included.

While out and about today, I passed a couple "fancy red" Rumler signs, one large, and one standard size, and it occurred to me to stop and actually see if these charges were true.

As the pictures prove, they're not. Contrary to the accusations, Rumler's signs were printed by a union shop. It's right there to see.

So I wrote a blistering post blasting these people who so often leave comments here which are untrue and merely invented tales designed to smear whoever the enemy of the moment happens to be, usually Rumler or Boland or myself. I let them have it with both barrels. I was sick to death of the lies, B.S., and made up smears and this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If you've read the blog for any length of time, you've likely seen these sorts of phony smears from this crowd many times. Though I've had to start screening them out, I still get several a day on average, and of course, I then get goofy attacks suggesting it's unfair to not allow them to use my blog as a bathroom wall for them to scrawl their lies and gutter tactics.

I had assumed that since the first two Rumler signs I happened to check, signs which have been up since shortly after Rumler's announcement, were printed by a union printer, that they all must be. I thought this was proof that these people were flat-out lying, and I said so in no uncertain terms.

But soon after I posted it, a commenter wrote in to say that they must have been in error, as they had indeed seen a Rumler sign which did not include the union "bug", the little oval logo thing which indicates it's been printed by a union shop.

They sounded sincere, and so I invited them to send in a picture of such a sign to verify it. Or better yet, I said, tell me the location of one so I can verify it myself.

They, or someone else, then obliged by sending in the picture below.


The picture looks legit as far as I can tell, and indicates that there are at least some Rumler signs out there without the union bug.

So now it appeared as if both sides of the issue had made the same mistake of assuming, based on a few yard signs, that all the rest must be the same. Of course this is a logical conclusion, since why would some be union and some not?

But those who wrote in saying Rumler signs weren't union made not only assumed that because a few signs didn't have the union bug that none of them did, they also took this and stretched it into the suggestion that Rumler must be anti-union. And not only that, but suggesting that Jacobs has actually gone as far as spending money on producing an attack ad against Rumler for not having union printed yard signs. Of course, this wouldn't be the first time they'd tried to intimidate their opponents with some completely made up threat. It's one of their favorite things to do.

So I had to dial back my attacks, admitting that as weird as it seemed, there was now evidence that Rumler signs were both union AND non-union.

Immediately, a few commenters were gloating and attacking me for being proven wrong (even though they were just as wrong).

** THE PLOT THICKENS**

It didn't take long after that for an alert commenter (God bless 'em) to point out something I'd missed.

ALL of Rumler's signs are printed by the same company. The same company that printed the signs I saw with the union label also printed the ones without it. How likely is it that the company was non-union one day and then union the next?? Obviously, all of Rumler's signs, union bug or not, were printed by a union shop.

As they said, it's pretty clear that the company simply ran off a batch and neglected to put the union bug on them, then corrected the mistake in the other print runs.

As a matter of fact, shortly afterwards, another sharp commenter sent in proof that this was indeed the case, and not only that, but that the company had made efforts to correct their mistake by supplying the Rumler campaign with stickers containing the missing union bug so people could fix the signs.



Evidently the campaign had then distributed these stickers to property owners who had the misprinted signs.

This suggests that the supposedly "non-union" sign in the picture above was simply one where the property owner never got around to putting on the correction sticker.

The person who sent in the picture of their sticker said it was very cold out when it arrived, so they didn't put the sticker on right away and it got lost in the shuffle. When they read about the controversy here, it prompted them to dig it up and send along the picture along with an explanation.

I've written the Rumler campaign for their side of things and am awaiting a reply.

So the screw turns again in the saga of the all-powerful union bug and the people who gleefully tried valiantly to start a smear campaign where there apparently was nothing to smear.

Those who were so quick to gloat over their "proof" of the supposedly "non-union" sign have now been made to look foolish.

The bottom line at this point?

Rumler's signs were always union made. Every one of them. The company simply messed up and forgot to include the union "bug" on one of the print runs. They subsequently printed and sent out stickers intended to correct the mistake. These didn't get put on all of the misprinted signs for one reason or another.

Jacobs hacks came along as always, looking for a way to create some manufactured outrage and found one of the uncorrected signs. AHA!, cried Smearman and Boy Blunder, rubbing their thighs in glee, it's off to the blogs and elsewhere to spin this oh-so-damaging image! To the Smearmobile!! (cue Smearman theme)

So they sent in a few phony baloney comments spinning this fact for all it was worth, smearing Rumler as some anti-labor nut, slipping in some crack about D.C., included the obligatory "outrage" over this heinous crime, pretended to be a voter who was now switching votes because of it, as well as a supposed "union man", even stating 5 times the novel idea and bald-faced lie that the union shop that printed the signs is "non union." (One particularly dim-witted commenter actually went a step further, saying that this union printing company is "anti-union")

The comments above are but one small example of the relentless smear attempts and pure B.S. these people have peddled here nearly non-stop since Jacobs was appointed. I truly don't think they know how to do anything else.

They found perhaps one sign without a union bug and, not being capable of putting one and one together to figure out on their own that the signs were indeed union made, and without bothering to find out the facts, they immediately launched a smear campaign, complete with a planned or threatened attack ad run. Swell folks.

I'm sure they're yanking that supposed attack ad back so hard it's got whiplash. I sincerely regret that the timing of this wasn't such that it was able to run first, that is IF in fact it was anything other than a typically empty threat from this crowd. Then they could have been exposed to an even wider audience as the sleaze merchants they are.

53 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dope. You have opened my eyes. Rumler does have signs with the union label. He does have nonunion signs as well. Maybe he is just a little for the Union. If you can't find any of them I will post them on your site. Rumler will have to explain why only some are union signs.

 
At 3/04/2006 6:34 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

The smaller of the two signs that I photographed has been in place since shortly after Rumler announced.

If there are signs without a union bug, then by all means grab your digital camera or borrow one and go get nice CLEAR and sharply focused shots of the entire sign, and then a CLEAR and sharp shot of the lower right hand corner where the bug would appear and send 'em on in.

I'm aware that photos can be retouched however, and a union bug could be erased. So the shot has to be VERY clear and close up for it to be considered evidence.

Or better yet, for solid proof, write me and tell me where this non-union sign is located and I can go check it myself. If it doesn't have a union mark, I'll take shots of it myself and post them.

Without proof otherwise, I have to assume that they are all union, as these were some of the first signs posted and they're clearly union printed.

It's such an odd coincidence, isn't it, that four oh-so-concerned citizens all wrote in within 24 hours to suggest all sorts of anti-union deviltry and go so far as to suggest Rumler is anti-union? Almost unbelievable. ha!
And now I suppose they all happened to see these supposed non-union signs. Truly remarkable. ha!

 
At 3/04/2006 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is how the political grapevine works. People were talking about "BIG" Mike Jacobs kicking someone in the tail end with his big size twelve shoe only the day that it was mentioned. That is how it works. I heardd tht this will be a comercial from someone close to the Jacobs camp. How would you handle this non union sign situation. Would you say I am new to the area and I diddn't realize it was not the way it is one here. Or something like I am for a right to work state.

 
At 3/04/2006 7:03 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

If you're asking me how I'd handle it, from what I've seen with my own eyes, I'd say you're a bunch of lying bastards and that my signs ARE union.

But nice try at slipping in another slur while backpedalling. Quite a nice maneuver.

 
At 3/04/2006 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time will tell who is "lying," and trust me it not the Jacobs' Camp, it's YOU DOPE!

Hundreds of Rumler's yard signs were printed by an anti-union shop located across the river in Iowa. None of these signs contain a union bug. Don't take my word for it DOPE, e-mail Paul Rumler directly and ask him yourself.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, the clock is running DOPE! Who is "LYING?"

After you discover the facts, I hope you have the courage to admit your mistake. Somehow I doubt you are a big enough person to do it.

 
At 3/04/2006 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is a liar now DOPE?

 
At 3/05/2006 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dope, look at the manufacturer, they are the same on both the sign with bug and without. It appears that perhaps the shop forgot to leave the bug on there for a small number of them. It's safe to say that they weren't anti-union one day, and union the next.

Please set people straight. All of the pictures above have the same manufacturer's label. Most have the union "Bug", so unless Jacobs is suggesting that the bugs were painted on by Rumler, it's clear that all of his signs were made by a union shop.

 
At 3/05/2006 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty desperate, Mike and co. One can tell it's getting close to "zero hour". See ya at the polls...I can't wait!

 
At 3/05/2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see how Rumler handdles the comercial. Just him explaining this will be interesting two days before election.

 
At 3/05/2006 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of this is like the Days of our lives. You have done a great job of finding the facts. Great reporting.

 
At 3/05/2006 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that These bilboard signs that Rumler an mowen should be banned. I don't believe that they meet the code for signs. If they ddo we the people should get this sign situation taken care of before the get so big that it ruins our community.

 
At 3/05/2006 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing it up Dope. I sort of figured this was another Jacobs smear tactic.

You should be a P.I. dope.

 
At 3/05/2006 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first part of "Tina's Revenge" was a direct hit. Wait till next week Dope. Paul is going to squirm like a stuck pig!

You boys should have never messed with this lady!

Good get Tina!

 
At 3/05/2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a question? If Mike has too busy of a "legislative schedule" to debate Rumler, why was he belly up at the Wunder Y in Moline on Friday night?

 
At 3/05/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Anon 8:01 writes:

"It will be interesting to see how Rumler handdles the comercial. Just him explaining this will be interesting two days before election."

So you guys are willing to run a provably false ad that you know is false, simply because it will be too late in the race for Rumler to explain?

Now there's a campaign and a candidate we can all be proud of.

I guess you're figuring that the media will all shut down after the election?

And they've all been shown the truth with this story, so they'll know that the Jacobs campaign is knowingly lying if the campaign runs.

This should be fun. Jacobs wins ugly. What a big surprise.

As to the fine folks who asked who's lying now?

You spoke too soon, as usual.

In case you're too dim to figure it out, while the people who thought Rumler's signs were non union were legitimately misled by some signs without the union bug, the facts as are now shown to all show clearly that they were badly mistaken.

The liars here, if any, would be the fine folks who tried to say Rumler's signs are non-union.

 
At 3/05/2006 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that these two canidates and those who pretending to be these canidates along with those who like to get people fighting. You should play nice for the good of the party. No more smears on the woman that did research or the Non union sign thing. The republicans are waiting with a good canidate. James Beasly. We need to be nice thru the end of this primary.

 
At 3/05/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

There has never been any smear against the woman who reportedly did research for Jacobs by me.

There has, however, as it's plain to see, been an average several attacks a week against fellow Democrats coming from Jacobs supporters.

I've been trying to get them to wise up for over 10 months. Hope you have better luck.

 
At 3/05/2006 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herew we go again. First you play when did you quit beating your wife. Now Jacobs is playing it. Look how much space this game takes up. Explaining away these types of accusations are hard to do. Rumler and Jacobs should be nice to each other. Dope You should take the ball and start leaving your slant against Jacobs alone. She "reportedly" did research? This is what we are talking about here.

 
At 3/05/2006 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I've got a question? If Mike has too busy of a "legislative schedule" to debate Rumler, why was he belly up at the Wunder Y in Moline on Friday night"

From the looks of some of the spelling and grammar errors above, he's still there! How do you "slur" your words on a keyboard?

Dope, can you get spell check installed here? Naw never mind, they probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway!

 
At 3/05/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I'm not going to explain things again, but asking what research this woman did is a perfectly legitimate question of a public official.
I say "reportedly" because Jacobs hasn't been able to answer that question, thus leaving a big question mark in many people's minds.
If she did research, then it should have been a simple matter to explain what she did.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Before they were smearing Rumler, they were smearing Boland, and in between they were attacking me.

I've read every comment that is sent here, including the many that don't make the cut. I can tell you that without any doubt, the smear attempts against Rumler, Boland, and myself outnumber any digs at Jacobs by about a factor of 25 to 1.

And the digs at Jacobs were in response for outrageous smears which they'd thrown out first.

Go back and review any post where this issue comes up and you can clearly see it.

I've pleaded with these characters for almost a year now to knock it off, but they continue as bad as ever.

I suggest you direct your suggestions to them.

 
At 3/05/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

And anon 13:37...

I understand your point about how Jacobs has time to be bending elbows at a local bar when it's been said he doesn't have the time to campaign effectively due to his hectic schedule.

But I don't see anything so wrong with doing a little "consituent outreach" at a local watering hole.

Short of drunken or loutish behavior, I find that in itself hard to criticize.

 
At 3/05/2006 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was at the Wonder Y on Friday? He was at the Short Hills bar on Thursday. Where was he on Wednesday, or Saturday?

 
At 3/05/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

MS, you're not suggesting that this shop somehow isn't union are you? As you say, either it's union or it's not. I think the evidence is pretty clear that it is.

And I'm not sure who you're referring to as being a "little" for the union.

 
At 3/05/2006 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else see Jacobs at the Chili supper in Aledo last night? I couldn't believe how poor of a speaker he was.

He told a story about how he hurt his knee playing football, so what did he do? "I did what every red-blooded American would do! I found the prettiest girl on the sideline and took her home!" Huh?? The girl was his now wife, but I'm not sure what the point of his story was. It was a little uncomfortable in the room.

He also said that he's an NRA member, yet he doesn't own a gun. What's the point? Strictly a political move, I guess.

Please tell me that someone else saw this display? I'm sure Mike will now post in the guise of an audience member and claim that Big Mike moved his family to tears with his touching speech, but anyone who was there will know the real truth. It was a bizarre event.

 
At 3/05/2006 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing about this site is all the drama centered around Sen. Mike Jacobs and Paul Rumler. I don't know what I will do after the election for entertainment. This is better than a three ring circus with a dope as the ring master. This is the dirtiest campaign from both sides that I have seen in some time around these parts.

 
At 3/05/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I couldn't do it without all the talented clowns who show up and perform so regularly. I owe it all to them.

And try not to step in the elephant droppings. We pay a guy to clean that up.

 
At 3/06/2006 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This could be bigger news than the potential TV ad's Mike is boasting about; Dope have you seen Rumler's website? It appears that the Jacobs camp has been calling voters and telling lies about Rumler, and then asking if they want Mike Jacobs yard signs. Isn't that Slander???

Now, this is much different from a push poll, this is a flat out fabrication. Push polls often use an "if" statement. Like W did with McCain: "If you heard that John McCain fathered an illegitimate child, would you still vote for him?"

These polls are meant to start false rumors, while stopping short of slander due to the use of the "if" statement.

It appears that Jacobs has taken the push poll one step further, cut out the "if" statement and just stated the negative as fact, when it is completely made up.

It might hit the fan when the papers pick up on this.

 
At 3/06/2006 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A union or non-union print shop printed a candidate's campaign signs? I'm sure glad that's the only question I have to have answered before I decide which candidate I will vote for in the primary. I'm so relieved I don't have to worry about the candidates' stance on state assistance to local school districts, the semi-automatic weapon ban, the Governor's capital bill...and I thought I was actually going to have to research the candidates' positions. Silly me!

 
At 3/06/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Puzzler, Ain't it the truth.

It's sad that these folks even tried to make this a big issue. Shows how small time they are.

I'd also point to the fact that not one of these comemnters who constantly try to find these non-issues has had so much as a word to say about any of the real issues facing the area and the country when they're presented here.

It appears as though the supporters of this candidate either don't know or don't care about them whatsoever.

 
At 3/06/2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To anon 5/3/06 19:48. Did you happen to notice that not one of Rumlers yard signs were taken from the event. Jacobs signs went like hotcakes. Great event for Aledo.

 
At 3/06/2006 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also saw Mike's speech at the Chili supper, and it was definitely odd at best. I'm not sure which direction he was trying to go with that story, but it certainly took a wrong turn somewhere.

 
At 3/06/2006 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where did Mike get his signs? Stamped by "Industrial Workers Union Local No. 820" Located where you ask...Kansas. Why go outside the local market Mike? Is it because you've planned this attack on a local UNION sign shop since day one? The Union folks at Rumler's sign shop will not take this attack sitting down. Rumor is they are fired up.

 
At 3/06/2006 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh Oh, Beydler talked to Jeff Hartman, the CEO of Precision Signz, and he says not only does he run a UNION shop, he runs the ONLY union shop in the QC. Apparently he's not too happy with the appointed Senator. Check out the passing parade for details (sorry to divert traffic Dope).

 
At 3/06/2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So they FORGOT to put the bug on and people in Jacobs camp assumed they weren't union made - any good democrat would have questioned that. Does not make a smear campaign. And what's the difference if the signs are printed in Kansas or in Iowa? They're both out of District 36, aren't they? What's the point?

 
At 3/06/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Anon above... true, the Jacobs camp figured that, based on one or two signs, that none of the Rumler signs were union. But they didn't just mention this, they mounted a campaign to smear Rumler as anti-union, and threatened an entire ad campaign based on this now provably false notion!

That IS a smear.

Some also attempted to attack Rumler for using an out of state printer, when it now appears that Jacobs did as well. What do they say to that?

Trying to be an apologist for Jacobs on this issue is a losing proposition. I think like all the rest, the best thing to do is just lick your wounds and get very very quiet.

 
At 3/06/2006 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and don't a lot of people from IL work on the IA side of the river? who knows maybe some IL residents work at that printer...maybe?

 
At 3/06/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Anon 14:47. No problem to mention The Passing Parade. Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't read that yet.

Beydler did the reporting and got confirmation from the print shop owner which confirms everything I've reported here, namely:

A. They printed all of Rumler's signs.
B. Some of them got out without the bug and the then printed correction stickers.
C. They ARE definitely a union shop, and not only that, but the only union shop in the Quad Cities.

You can read the account here.

 
At 3/06/2006 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to me (and I am an outsider who accidentally stumbled on this blog today) that if the worst one candidate can say about another is he MAY have used a non-union printing shop for SOME of his signs, then the "offending" candidate is probably a pretty good choice.

 
At 3/06/2006 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very good point. I never thought about that. If that's the worst that Jacobs could come up with, Rumler must be awfully clean. Obviously nothing is off limits to Jacobs. If Rumler so much as coughed at the wrong time I'm sure Jacobs would have tried to smear him with it.

I'm sure Mike has at least one more desperate attempt up his sleeve, but I for one will be skeptical.

 
At 3/06/2006 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't Mike use the only union-shop in the QC? Why didn't he sign the ethics contract? This whole thing is odd.

 
At 3/06/2006 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till next week!

 
At 3/06/2006 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is politics. I f you cant stand the heat go back to the east coast.

 
At 3/06/2006 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific, as predicted Mike will create another "issue" out of thin air. Too bad we have to wait until "next week".

Who will have the better parting shot, the masseuse, or the team of internet savvy folks that buoyed Rumler to the huge win in the Dope's poll?

 
At 3/07/2006 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAA! WAAAAAA! WAAAAA!

Do you want me to get your momomy Pauly?

Politics ain't bean bags!

 
At 3/07/2006 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not politics Jacobs - its lying - and the people of this district will not take it. If you are lying to us to win an election - what else are you lying about?

I was a Jacobs supporter until I got that phone call - and questioned a few people on Rumler's stance - and found out that he was for choice - therefore Jacobs you lost my vote and I am outragged that you lied to me!

 
At 3/08/2006 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is a momomy? Are they the people that appoint their sons to their office or is that a daddoy?

IMHO this has to be the most comical race in the world. Keeps me coming back to this blog site over and over again.

Got to love the 36th district senator:
Compares himself to Rosa Parks the day after she dies....
Assures everyone that the Western Illinois project was a done deal for Moline....
Tries to claim that Rumler is not a resident....
Tries to claim that Rumler did not buy Union yard signs.
Sends in posts about ever 25 minutes claiming that he is either good looking...a good speaker...met his wife on the sidelines at a football game...
all of his opponents will be buried with a hatchet to the head...
Sets up a phone campaign in which he makes up phoney stories about Rumler being pro-life and wanted to criminalize and prosecute those who have abortions...
Gets loads of great research from a massuse..........


I suppose I could go on for days but the dope might have to purchase a larger database to house all of the crap that is being presented to us from Mike Jacobs.

It really is time for a change here in the QC and everywhere else for that matter. These crooked politicians...bush..rove...delay...jacobs all need to go.

 
At 3/08/2006 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's kind of harsh.. sort of like a "greatest hits" of negatives. What about the positivess about Jacobs? Let's be fair.

He has big feet.
He's not really old.
He has a great wife and son and is a great father and family man.
His dad was a legendary local politician.
He works very hard.
He's tried to do good things for the area
He's had some ideas, like giving state money to a company to process the carp which are wrecking our rivers.
He tried hard to get funds for the WIU project.
He's a nice guy.
Despite all the stuff that voters may not agree with that he's supported, he's supported and voted for many measures which I'm sure most people would agree with.
He's well dressed.
He's never killed anyone.
He's got big feet.

 
At 3/08/2006 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what size Rumler's feet are does anyone know? that is how i am going to vote for my next senator

 
At 3/08/2006 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foot size, that's great stuff.

I guess, since we don't have a debate, that's what we'll have to go on.

 
At 3/08/2006 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacobs has bigger feet hands down.

 
At 3/09/2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing cause Denny left huge shoes to fill....

 
At 11/06/2006 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy Pelosi is the head of the Dems in the House. Her hotel chain is NON UNION!! Her vineyards are NON UNION!!! Staffed by illegals!!!! She is the 6th wealthiest member in the House of Representatives. Her husband is an investment banker specializing in foriegn investments. The REAL Dem party!!!

 
At 5/19/2007 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumler lost the election and now works for the Chamber of Commerce. He was active in the fight against raising the minnimum wage and has purchased a foreign made car. I guess the trhuth about Rumler is out? Almost?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home