March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Friend of my soul, this goblet sip

'twill chase the pensive tear.

'Tis not so sweet as woman's lip

but oh, 'tis more sincere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many good reasons for drinking,

One has just entered my head,

If a man doesn't drink when he's living,

How the hell can he drink when he's dead?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drink to your health when I'm with you,

I drink to your health when I'm alone,

I drink to your health so often,

I'm starting to worry about my own

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth.

4 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Beydler must be out hitting it hard today! Happy St. Pat's!

 
At 3/17/2006 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u shure is purty dope

 
At 3/17/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Sexier than a rooster with boots on.

 
At 3/19/2006 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lot so fun activities on Saturday too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home