September 26, 2008

Sub Prime crisis explained

This is the best thing I've gotten in e-mail in ages. It's a powerpoint slide-show that explains, by someone who obviously knows, just exactly how the sub-prime housing crisis happened in a simple but comprehensive way with a good dose of humor to boot.

I don't have PowerPoint myself, but I could view it fine with a Powerpoint Viewer program I happened to have.

When you click on the link above, it should ask if you want to run the file or download it. Take your pick.

If you choose to run it from the webpage and have either Powerpoint or the Powerpoint viewer installed, it will open in your browser. Use your right & left arrow keys to go from slide to slide.

Or you can download it and then run it from your computer. Your call. It's worth it.

If you can't see the file, here's where you can download the PowerPoint viewer program.

Any problems, let me know and I'll try to help.

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2008 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!!

 
At 9/26/2008 11:04 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

It really spells it out, doesn't it? Normally I wouldn't post something in that format for fear that many people couldn't figure out how to view it, but it was too good not to share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home