August 18, 2007

Sheesh!

It's with red face that I again must admit that I've come across a whole crop of comments that escaped my notice.

I've bemoaned the lack of interesting and thoughtful comments, and so when I find out that I've overlooked a whole slew of them, I feel extra bad. Some were on posts from some time ago, though I hope that it's not too late for others to read them. They're worth looking for.

There were a lot of very good ones, thoughtful and interesting.

Again, my apologies to those who took the time to comment but didn't see their thoughts appear. They've been posted now.

It's not a very good excuse, but my mail program "stacks" up mail that comes on the same subject. Sometimes I read the top one, don't see any others (I'd have to scroll down) and move on to the next. I assume that's how I manage to miss so many comments.

I'll renew my efforts to be more thorough in the future.

4 Comments:

At 8/18/2007 4:05 PM, Blogger TOOKIE said...

Never fear Mr Dope , Dave and I still think your a complete spaztard ! I made that word a weee bit less colorful than normal because I know your leftist vagina hurts .

 
At 8/19/2007 2:10 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Yeah, I was silly to think that there were only assholes and idiots out there. I now realize that there's only a few, you included.

 
At 8/19/2007 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us what happened. I figured the comment function was buggy, and it made me less likely to leave comments.

 
At 8/20/2007 1:09 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Yinn, seeing your comments had been overlooked made me feel particularly frustrated and mad at myself.

But I'm glad you brought that up.
Blogger has worked flawlessly and I have no complaints, other than the hassle of signing in every time you want to do anything.

Despite their having the little "Remember me" check box to supposedly store your signin name and password on the computer, it never has worked. I don't know if that's a glitch with Blogger or simply the results of some security setting on my computer that I'm unaware of. (I do accept most cookies)

Anyway, this means I'd have to type in my entire rather long sign in name and password every single time I wanted to edit the blog, approve a comment, comment myself, etc. A big hassle. Luckily, a toolbar app I have can fill in at least my sign in name with a couple clicks, but I still have to fill in the password.

But other than that, everything seems to be functioning flawlessly.

It's only the operator who makes dumb mistakes I'm afraid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home