March 13, 2007

A fetid belch of recognition

MediaGhost chats with his online friend "Yung Jok 14".

QC Media Ghost, pictured above in his younger days, pried himself away from the latest Hustler (he loves the cartoons), wiped the Cheeto dust off his chin(s) and had some deep thoughts about yours truly. (not worth linking to, trust me.)

I'm not sure what his point is (he rarely gets that far and evidently considers them optional) but I guess I frustrated him somehow. Though again, I guess we'll never know just what inspired him to such lofty rhetoric and trenchant thought. It's more like the mental flatulence of the un-hinged than anything else.

So here's to QC, if there were an "American Idol" to determine the next Rush Limbaugh, he'd be William Hung, one of the pathetically hilarious rejects that beg the question, why do they even try?!

I take it as a sign that I've driven at least one wing-nut to the verbal equivalent of taking a dump in their pants in public. Wearing shorts.

Keep trippin' dude. U Rock!


*UPDATE*
Someone reports that now old QC has determined that I'm "dangerous". I was pretty excited about that at first, until I realized that he considers EVERYTHING dangerous. Fear and hate dominates everything in his shrunken world and he apparently thinks Osama is going to be knocking on his door any minute now. He's always on the lookout for some stereotyped "them" to fear or blame and gets fed his cues on who to hate from the likes of Ann Coulter and the rest and believes it all. He sees "evil doers" behind every bush, so being labeled as "dangerous" by a paranoid biggot isn't that much of a distinction. Bummer. But I'll take it anyway.

5 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 1:31 PM, Blogger UMRBlog said...

You can't fool me, I know Big Jim Thompson, locked and loaded online, when I see him.

 
At 3/15/2007 2:07 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

UMR... there is a resemblance, isn't there? Perhaps a shoestring relation.

 
At 3/15/2007 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought that was Phil Hare

 
At 3/15/2007 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean our Punxsutawney Phil? Nah... Phil has never worn a beard... has he?

 
At 3/15/2007 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that neanderthal wad thinks you're dangerous, I'd take it as a clear sign that you're right on target.

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home