November 18, 2006

ARRRGGHHHHHH.... Ohio St. over Big Blue

Those of you who watched know, those who didn't, even if you don't particularly care for football, missed one of the most closely fought and dramatic games I've seen for a long, long time. All I can say is WOW! But it's particularly painful that one team had to lose, and the fact that it was Michigan is particularly painful, as I dearly wanted them to win.

This was an amazing game from start to finish, with both teams trading scoring back and forth, turnovers, close calls, and more ups and downs than you can count, only to end with number one Ohio State over number two Michigan 42-39.

Any Big Blue fans out there in mourning? Any Buckeye's going nuts?

What won it for the Buckeyes? Did they deserve the win?

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michigan fan here dope.. Hail to the Victors.... oh well.. what is the best on side kick out there anyway?

Rematch, I hope...

 
At 11/18/2006 8:02 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Oh man.. I think that game took a year off my life. So many reversals, so many lucky breaks. It just doesn't get more exciting.

And both teams played so well, but when all seemed lost, Michigan managed to change the momentum there in the 3rd I think with an interception. They were really beating up on Ohio, and then of course, that all changed.

I feel sorry for any sportswriter trying to write a re-cap. There was just so much that happened.

As to a re-match, that's a unique possibility, though something tells me it won't happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home