April 8, 2006

Poll update

As has become routine in polls involving politicians, despite numerous warnings, cheating and fraud is rampant.

Ironically, the only candidate in the poll who DIDN'T attract cheating was Tony Soprano. Make of that what you will.

One frenzied reader who was particularly brazen in trying to mess up the true results voted...

TWICE for Hare,
FOUR times for Sullivan,
FIVE times for McNeil,
and an unbelievable ELEVEN times for Schwiebert,
showing complete disregard for the fact that duplicate votes are not counted.

And in perhaps the most dramatic example of multiple voting, while Pat O'Brien got 13 votes, ten of them were from one person and the other three were from a second for a total of two actual votes.

The REAL vote totals and number of invalid votes from how many cheats as of 5 a.m. Saturday are:

99 valid votes

HARE - 25, 5 invalid, 3 cheaters
MCNEIL - 24, 9 invalid, 4 cheaters
* JACOBS - 12, 10 invalid, 4 cheaters
SCHWIEBERT - 10, 12 invalid, 3 cheaters
BOLAND - 8, 2 invalid, 1 cheater
SULLIVAN - 8, 5 invalid, 2 cheaters
BRUNSVOLD - 6, 1 invalid, 1 cheater
TONY SOPRANO - 3, 0 invalid
O'BRIEN - 2, 11 invalid, 2 cheaters
MANGIERI - 1

*Jacobs withdrew from consideration 2 days ago.

The poll will run until sometime Tuesday. And please people, don't bother voting more than once.

6 Comments:

At 4/08/2006 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you keep putting Jacobs name in the poll when he has said he is not a candidiate?

 
At 4/08/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

I figured that since he'd been in the poll from the beginning that he should remain. After all, the question put to readers is "Who would you like to see chosen.."

I figured that those who like Jacobs should be given the chance to vote for him.

If I removed him, I would have no doubt been criticized for that as well.

 
At 4/08/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger UMRBlog said...

I think I'm the Brunsvold "cheater". I am hereby requesting a reasonable acommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act. I suffer from an advanced case of CRS (Can't remember "Stuff"). Sorry.

Glad for the explanation. I was begining to think McNeil had taken a transfusion from Obama.

Tony Cameron
UMRBlog

 
At 4/10/2006 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I coudn't remember if I had voted and I voted a couple different times I think. It kept adding my vote on so I figured my age was getting to me!

 
At 4/10/2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because Evans has this disease doesn't mean that his brain doesn't work. I have done research and with Parkinson’s Lane will be able to handle these issues:
1. Immigration reform,
2. Social Security reform,
3. Healthcare reform,
4. Energy policy,
5. Terrorism
6. Etc.
Phil Hare can carry out the wishes of Lane Evans and we can still have the great leadership that we have had with Lane for the last 25 years in DC.
Lane Evans has been a wonderful representative for the people because Lane is one of the people. Not above the people as so many people are today. Lane cares for every one of us.

You are very arrogant to suggest that Lane Evans isn’t showing leadership. Shame on you!!

 
At 4/10/2006 3:26 PM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Anon above... who the heck are you talking to? I don't see anyone suggesting Lane isn't showing leadership. Are you smoking crack?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home