August 7, 2005

Novakula's meltdown

I was going to let this little episode pass, but since it's been mentioned in a comment below, I thought perhaps I'd mention Bob "Prince of Darkness" Novak's meltdown on CNN the other day. I actually was watching it live and have it on tape. It's pretty bizarre.

Some have suggested that the reason he blew up, swore like a longshoreman, and stomped off the set was because he wanted to avoid being questioned about his role in the outing of a CIA agent's identity. The interviewer had told him earlier that he would be questioning Novak about the issue.

Read about it at Jay Rosen's "Press Think".

But Roger Ailes sums up the matter best. (Caution, rated R for language)

1 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger maybesomeday said...

Gee I could not agree more with Roger Ailes. Dope, thanks for the info links.

I saw Novak perform live and then I saw the replay and spin on FOX. That's (FOX) what I watch for my giggles to see how they will spin any mistake the Republicans make.

The commentary was priceless by the bimbos who were discussing it on the couch - esp the woman with tight revealing clothes who expected to be taken seriously.

I am disappointed that Novak is only temporarily out of commission. Comon there have been others banished for longer periods of time for stupid moves - remember Marge Shott?

Gutless. Novak needs to go out to pasture and besides he does not look in good health. Maybe this behaviour is a symptom of a medical problem he has.....

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home