January 20, 2006

Just what you've long suspected: The Inside Dope is a "Flippery Fish"

I recently noticed HRC at "50 Mile Out of the Loop" mentioning that he'd cracked the top 10,000 in blog rankings in The Truth Laid Bear's blogging ecosystem and had achieved "Slimy Mollusc" status. (50 Miles Out has since skidded a bit and is now ranked #10025)

I'd heard of this interesting site which uses a system to rank blogs before, and so thought I'd take a peek to see how this blog was doing. I imagined that we'd not be within shouting distance of the top 100,000.

Imagine my surprise to find The Inside Dope ranked #8518, thus qualifying our blog as a "Flippery Fish" in the blogging ecosphere.

Now where did I put those hats and hooters?

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger EAPrez said...

woo hoo!!!!!!
congratulations!

 
At 1/20/2006 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to meet you in a dark alley someday. Actually, I go to most of the R.I. County Demcratic fund-raisers...maybe I'll see you there. I doubt it though, you seem like too much of a punk to show yourself at a public event. If you decide to show...I'll be the big guy in the corner...see you around...Dumb Ass !!

 
At 1/21/2006 5:20 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Meet you in a dark alley?

Sorry, but I'm not into that. (not that there's anything wrong with wanting to meet other men in dark alleys, if that's your thing.)

So YOU'RE that guy in the corner at these events that people tell their kids to stay away from. I remember you!

Is that where you end up at all social gatherings? What are you doing over there in that dark corner? Wait, I don't think I want to know.

By the way, physical threats over the internet are, well, .. really stupid once you think about it. But whatever tickles your pickle big guy.

I'm curious though, just what is it that's got you in such a bully-boy state of testosterone induced stupidity? Surely not the fact that I'm a "Flippery Fish" in the blog ecosphere? Yikes! That's really nothing to get all greasy about, is it?

Or do you just have the urge to kick the ass of anyone whose views you don't like because you can't think or debate? That must be a crappy way to go through life.

By the way, I do go to these fund-raisers and other events often.

Since you want to kick my ass but have no way of knowing who I am, (and judging by your alley date thing, you think I'm a young boy) I'll let you know I'm a lady in her late 70s and I usually wear support hose and a floral print dress. I sometimes use a walker when my arthritis kicks up.

But if you feel like you want a piece of me, go ahead. It sounds like you need a good beating.

I can take a blowhard chump like you without even having to take a nitro pill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home