May 20, 2005

George Galloway, Patriot

George Galloway, the feisty independent MP from Britain, has been a favored whipping boy of the cretinous Norm Coleman, R-MN, chairman of the committee trying to whip up opposition to the U.N. and trying to magnify it's so-called "oil for food" scandal.

Some right wing ideologue told Coleman, not the sharpest tool in the shed, to get Galloway before the committee and rake him over the coals. Big mistake. Coleman plays the usual Republican style politics, long on B.S. accusations and sensation, lean on facts. Galloway doesn't play that. He put Coleman and the Bush regime squarely in it's place, speaking the truth that no U.S. politician, Dem or Republican, has the honesty or "testicular virility" to dare utter.

The text of his statement to the committee can be found here. (He also tells off Christopher Hitchens, the drunken pathological Clinton hater, which is a thing of beauty.)

> MORE <

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2005 10:50 AM, Blogger The Inside Dope said...

Not sure what that sentence means.
But I guess it means that you're surprised nothing has been mentioned here about Zinga's letter?
If that's the case... there's a couple reasons. I haven't been online for two days due to circumstances beyond my control.
I apologize for that, but it couldn't be helped.
Secondly, even if I was able to be around, I don't always notice every single thing that is put in print.
That said, I note that I encourage people to send me email and point me to pieces you feel would be of interest.
If you find something you feel should be covered in the future, feel free to mention it in an email to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home